Student Support Services/ Psychologist
Keene School District
School Psychologist - Symonds and Wheelock Elementary Schools - to begin in the 2019-2020 school year
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including enrollment in the New Hampshire Retirement System. This position will be split between the ARC Collaborative at Symonds School and the WIN Collaborative at Wheelock School.
- Experience: Job related experience within psychology or school psychology is preferred.
- Education: Advanced degree as required by licensure or certification (Masters +30 or higher preferred).
- Licensure: Must hold or be eligible to hold one of the following certifications:
- New Hampshire School Psychologist or
- Clinical Psychologist or
- Clinical School Social Worker or
- Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Please refer to Keene Job Description #3013 on our website ( www.sau29.org ) under Human Resources.
- 3013 Kee School Psychologist 1 13.pdf