School Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Eagleville, PA.
- RN: $32/hour
- Monday Through Friday 7:00A-3:45P
- 1:1 for a high school student experiencing seizures
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license of at least 1 year.
- Nursing experience of at least one year in a homecare, pediatric or school setting
- Must be comfortable around dogs.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Shana Aurely at Saurely@ghresources.com or by phone at 800-879-4471 x *1253 or text at 484-519-8708.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.