**What You Will Do**
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Seasonal Associate, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise is stocked and presented appropriately for customers.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
All employees support Lowe’s mission by providing excellent customer service through greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, loading merchandise or distributing and stocking merchandise. This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and Seasonal Associates may be asked to help with other duties as needed.
_Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores._
**What We\'re Looking For**
• Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
**What You Need To Succeed**
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.