Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If youre passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, were passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Westin Princeville Ocean Resort - 3838 Wyllie Rd, Princeville, HI 96722
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas lies along a lush cliff resting two hundred feet above the Pacific Ocean on the north shore of Kaua'i. The Westin Princeville is an upscale Resort which provides a thoughtfully designed experience making the healthiest The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas lies along a lush cliff resting two hundred feet above the Pacific Ocean on the north shore of Kaua'i. The Westin Princeville is an upscale Resort which provides a thoughtfully designed experience making the healthiest choices irresistibly appealing.
A welcoming oasis to the savvy traveler, every innovative service aims to help guests thrive so they feel better than when they arrived: A truly restorative sleep in the world-renowned Heavenly Bed, a Spa-like invigoration with the Heavenly Bath, healthful indulgence from SuperFoodsRx menus and energizing exercise with WestinWORKOUT. Westin ensures guests are well rested, well nourished and well cared for.
Security Officer is responsible for the safeguarding of hotel property, assets, guests, visitors and employees.
- Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees and to protect all hotel assets.
- Answer house calls, assist guests and employees with respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
- Assist sick and injured guests and employees, ensuring documentation and disposition of reports.
- Perform access control, key control, and vendor pass policy functions. Manage electronic key system.
- Initiate investigations, write incident and accident reports, monitor investigations to their timely conclusion and ensure appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors and employees, documenting all contacts.
- Maintain accurate records while performing basic office duties including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity log, codebook, and employee and guest binder interaction.
- Previous security related background preferred
- State of Hawaii Guard card required
- Strong telephone usage experience along with telephone etiquette
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and a flex shift if needed
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, write and understand) the primary language utilized within the workplace
- Basic computer skills
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.