Security Operations Engineer
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Branchburg - New Jersey - United States, Cleburne - Texas - United States, Irvine - California - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, San Francisco - California - United States, Santa Ana - California - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
**Description & Qualifications**
At UKG security is at the core of everything we do. In the continuous pursuit of improving our application and infrastructure security, we are looking for a Security Operations Engineer to join our team. The Security Operations Engineer will be supporting the expansion of the business with recent acquisitions as well as the move to the public cloud. This position will also be to support critical business systems such as Ultisafe, Ultitrust etc
• Build, test, deploy, and manage various security solutions.
• Act as a point of contact for various security solutions.
• Create, implement, and update SSL/TLS certificates.
• Development of automation using Infrastructure as Code.
• Build and maintain highly available systems on using container technologies
such as Docker, GKE/Kubernetes.
• Manage and maintain code repositories (Gitlab, Github, Artifactory etc).
• Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
• Provide security expertise and guidance to development and engineering
• Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data
backups, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
• Automate manual tasks for improved efficiencies.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience working with technologies such as Ansible,
Terraform, RegEx, Chef.
• Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems, Information Security, or related
fields; preferred but not required.
• Experience managing and provisioning infrastructure using Infrastructure as
• Code experience in one or more of the general-purpose coding languages.
• Comfortable working with at least one scripting Languages such as Python,
Bash, PowerShell, batch scripts.
• Experience with operating system internals and hardening (Windows, Linux).
• Experience with and usage of metrics systems (e.g. Elastic Stack, Graphana,
Prometheus, Influx, Telegraf, Splunk) to diagnose issues and quantify impacts
• Knowledge of network protocols and secure network designs.
• Experience with Public Cloud provider infrastructure (GCP,AWS,Azure), system
deployments and product release operations.
• Understanding of SSL/TLS certificates and implementation.
• Familiarity with SLAs, SLOs, and SLIs.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its **supplement** .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_%20English\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.