Are you a strategic and analytic thinker? Do you have an eye for trends and opportunities? If you answered yes, bring your passion to an iconic brand and help shape the future of mobility and travel. Accelerate your career. Join the winning team. Let’s go!
The Senior Corporate Strategy & Business Development Analyst provides in-depth analysis of market trends, prepares presentations for internal and external stakeholders, and conducts complex financial modelling and economic evaluation to support executive decisions on key growth initiatives.
The Senior Corporate Strategy & Business Development Analyst identifies new opportunities to increase revenue in alignment with our strategy for growth.
· Supports activities for the development of strategic market and product line business cases to support performance and growth in target market segments.
· Research industries, market segments, and business models.
· Evaluates potential corporate development opportunities (i.e. by providing strategic due diligence, financial statement analyses, financial modeling, and returns analyses) and monitors existing strategic initiatives
· Identifies, cultivates and analyzes qualitative and quantitative data in the external competitive market as well as from within the organization (i.e. financials) to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic options based on the insights synthesized from the data analyzed, and creates compelling presentations identifying the key business implications and recommendations.
· Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and data elements.
· Updates data from multiple sources on a regular basis to provide information to management.
· Collects, manages, and analyzes global competitive market data for business units to provide support and insight to the senior leadership team.
· Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
· Evaluates the merits of alternatives and presents findings to executive management.
· Contributes to improving systems, processes and tools particularly as they enhance the vision of data analytics, innovation, social impact investing and/or strategy development.
· May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
· Analyzes market and internal data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic options based on the insights synthesized from the data analyzed, and creates compelling presentations identifying the key business implications and recommendations.
· Bachelor’s Degree Required; MBA strongly preferred
· Minimum 3 years’ experience
· Ability to work as part of a team and align across organization
· Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to build credibility and trust
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Capable of interacting directly and effectively with Senior and Executive leadership
· Strategic mindset
· Team player who works well with other at all levels of the organization.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran