International Pharmaceutical company located in Madison NJ is looking for a Senior Intercompany Accountant. The Senior Accountant will review, monitor and analyze transactions related to intercompany services
• Support accounting and Finance teams by providing day-to-day guidance on transfer pricing processes
• Support tax and operational planning processes
• Embrace change and support the automation and standardization of regional TP processes
• Support federal and state tax audits with respect to transfer pricing and intercompany activity
• Support of global BEPS Country by Country Reporting initiatives
• Own the Intercompany Agreements database for the Americas, as well as coordinate and support the business and legal teams in the preparation of new agreements
• Work with the Global Operational TP Director to create and implement best practices for global intercompany services charges
• Prepare local annual transfer pricing documentation, including oversight for the functional analysis process
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of combined public accounting and/or corporate finance/accounting experience preferred. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.