This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your Role at Baxter
This is where you will drive continuous process improvements through design, management and implementation of technology focused projects and initiatives in support of overarching supply chain digitalization strategies. The projects you will lead are sophisticated, cutting across organizational boundaries at corporate level, business units, and across value chain. A transformational mentality with the ability to turn complex ideas and requirements into functional and technical solutions is key. This is an individual contributor role that indirectly leads a successful team that thinks "products" vs. "projects and is highly solution focused.
The Senior Fulfillment Manager is both a confirmed Business Leader and a proven IT leader who possesses the ability to fully leverage new and existing technology platforms with a focus on meeting internal customers, external customers business objectives. This position has the responsibility to lead technical innovation from emerging technologies and data science supporting the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) function within Baxter. You will develop a deep understanding of the supply chain function, including knowledge of the technologies, capabilities and current use cases, as well as, how new technologies can provide business benefit and value
What you'll be doing
- Identify resources needed and develop project plan, influence partners to gain project support, and lead project teams
- Map existing and future state systems integrations and drive data and process standardization across functional silos
- See opportunities for automation and process optimization leading to cost reductions / complexity reduction
- Complete detailed and sophisticated analysis of operational data and leverage insights to drive process and systems design
- Develop relationships with global operational contacts to drive execution of systems standards
- Build strong cross-functional relationships, representing the business needs of the operations and support functions
- Identify operational gaps and systemic efficiencies by developing and maintaining reporting portfolio
- Serve as a key escalation point for global trade and transportation systems issues
- Influence at multiple levels of the organization and function as a liaison with internal and external customers, suppliers and vendors
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree - Engineering or Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing or comparable studies with 7+ years of proven experience
- In-depth understanding of basic Supply Chain concepts (focus on Trade and Transportation)
- Ability to influence a highly distributed professional team
- Strong process analytical skills
- Experience leading sophisticated Supply Chains
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- Able to travel Baxter world-wide to support analysis and deployment activities
- Ability to run/lead workshops (Project Kick-off, Design, Testing, Training)
- Good written and oral communication skills
Experience in below systems strongly preferred
- ERP (i.e. JDE, SAP)
- Analytics Reporting platforms
- Global Transportation Management solution
- Global Trade Management solution
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.