Provide advanced Marketing Analytics support to the Marketing and Advertising functions of National General and Direct General. The position will work closely with data and decision makers across media platforms, including broadcast, local and event marketing, saturation mail, other offline media, digital marketing, and social media. In addition, this position will work with customer experience data to help drive understanding of the "voice of the customer" at National General. The position will report to the Sr. Manager of Marketing Performance as part of the analytical hub of Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Perform analysis on all aspects from the campaign management cycle; including targeting across multiple forms of media, response modeling, campaign execution, and back-end analysis
- Track campaigns and develop campaign performance and ROI analysis
- Research Marketing trends and insights of all retail distribution brands that can drive strategy development
- Design statistically valid experiments to measure the effectiveness of different marketing strategies
- Measure customer behavior over time and identify segment trends and opportunities
- Research, analyze, and leverage data from a wide range of internal and external sources to generate comprehensive analyses and insights
- Generate insights which improve the customer experience, drive customer acquisition, and secure customer retention
- Become an owner of customer experience data and associated reporting helping to increase understanding of the "voice of the customer" and build an ever-deepening understanding and expertise in the most effective drivers of customer loyalty and retention
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 4+ years of experience with data analysis, reviewing large amounts of data and turning them into meaningful insights
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing opportunities
- Proficiency with analytics tools such as SQL, SAS, or Tableau
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Experience using data visualization tools to explain results simply and succinctly
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel. Advanced knowledge a plus
- Familiar with creating standardized reports and dashboards
- Experience with Exploratory Data Analysis, A/B testing, and Multivariate testing
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Must possess intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to innovate, lead projects and develop strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, analytics or related field
- Prior Insurance knowledge
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A- (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.