Senior Mechanical Engineer - P.E.
We are a leading design-build firm providing building solutions nationwide. We strongly value teamwork and a collaborative environment in which professionals can do their best work.
Currently, we are seeking a registered professional engineer to provide engineering that will include mechanical design and drafting of contract drawings, reviewing shop drawings to ensure compliance with design requirements and other related design/engineering duties.
If you are a Sr. Mechanical Engineering with experience and a P.E. License, please read on!What You Will Be Doing
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems
- Attend coordination meetings with clients, supervise junior engineers, provide quality control and maintain project schedule
- Provide the necessary technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to the mechanical staff in your operating groups.
- Ensure total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees.What You Need for this Position
Experience with most of the following:
- 15+ yrs. PROFESSIONAL Mechanical Engineering exp
- HVAC and plumbing design exp
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- P.E. License
- AutoCAD, Revit
- Membership, accreditation, or affiliation with DBIA, ASME, NSPE, IEEEWhat's In It for You
- Competitive salaries
- Business casual dress
- Premium-level benefits
- 401(k) program with match
- 4 1/2 day work weeks
- Weekly lunch-and-learnsSo, if you are a Sr. Mechanical Engineering with experience, please apply today!