Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
You will have the opportunity to determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates. Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
Lead the development of a Proof of Concept for a next-generation Security Operations Center (SOC). Candidate will configure, maintain, and deploy a virtualization network prototype that will be used as a Proof of Concept to validate design decisions before deploying large-scale.
- 10+ years network security experience (including 2+ years of cloud experience) in large-scale global environment
- Expert level technically, supplying superior security consultation to provide and support software applications, systems, and infrastructure solutions that meet business needs.
- Ability to communicate design solutions with engineering team and customer.
- Experience mentoring and training junior and mid-level network security administrators on multiple network disciplines
- Knowledgeable in Enterprise Architecture standards (i.e. TOGAF) and practices, including the ability to translate customer business needs into Network & Security capabilities.
- Must be able to identify secure (NIST 800-53) solution that will support a subsequent Authorization to Operate.
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project.
- Experience with Software Defined Networking/Software Defined Perimeter technology.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere, VMware Workstation, Xen, and KVM.
- Broad security knowledge working in a heterogeneous environment of diverse applications, systems, databases, SaaS solutions and on premise as well as Cloud-based security offerings.
- Experience in an agile workflow (Sprints, Standups, etc.).
- A minimum of a Secret level security clearance is required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily effortswe strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW !
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.