_Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow._
_Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow._
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures. We’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their advanced manufacturing facilities that are changing our world.?
As a Project Management, you’ll join our collaborative team providing our clients with award-winning planning, coordination engineering, construction management, and design-build project delivery. We are looking for a passionate Project Management Professional in Merck, Durham NC who is driven by collaboration, exceeding expectations, and challenging the status quo. The Low Segment Program is composed of high performing construction experience resources. The LSP Jacobs team are client owner representative; we support projects from initiation phase throughout commissioning and qualification activities
By developing and delivering on project scopes, budgets, reports, contracts, and schedules, you’ll help our teams achieve our client’s objectives. Your keen ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and tackle project?challenges will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced environment. You’ll provide motivation and direction to project teams and be surrounded by expert mentorship and mentoring opportunities to help you and your team thrive.
Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small, global and local.
• Manage planning, schedule, scope, staffing and cost.
I. Collaborative planning, design, construction and commissioning
• Excellent communications skills
• Proficient in use of software as Power Point, Excel, Word, Bluebeam
• Create estimates, client presentations, timelines, staffing plans, project execution plan, construction execution plan, procurement and contract plans
• Request proposals, estimates and quotes and/or subcontracting partners
• Develop Bid packages
• Coordinate purchase or subcontracts with subcontract administrator
• Facilitate and coordinate walkdowns and meetings and/or reviews with owner and designers
• Constructability reviews
• Develop project schedules
• Support and track cost reports
I. Change Management
• Lead client and construction meeting, issue meeting notes
• Coordination with the design team
• Multidiscipline knowledge (Mechanical, Electrical, IC, CSA)
• Safety leader
• CM ability/support field activities
• QA construction
• Manage Turn over process including TOP’s, punch list and walkdowns with contractors and owners.
• Assist CQV / Automation team
• Manage project close out and TCCC
**Here’s What You’ll Need:**
• Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering, Construction Management, or related project management experience preferred
• Experience as a Project Manager on process and utilities equipment (Autoclaves, pumps, Chillers, WFI and Clean Steam systems, and others).
• 10+ years of experience in managing projects related to Pharmaceutical and Biotech facility
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Master’s degree in Engineering
• Mechanical, Piping and HVAC experience preferred
\#LifeSciences, #Bio/Pharma, #EPCMV
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated\_files/employers/eeoc\_gina\_supplement.pdf) .
_At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector._