Senior Software Engineer: Infrastructure
Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 6+ years work experience in software roles, with 2+ years focused on infrastructure
- Managed 1+ Kubernetes clusters in production
- Instrumented multiple monitoring systems (metrics collection, health checks, alerts, etc)
- Knowledgeable in distributed systems, APIs, cloud computing and scalability
- Comfortable with Linux/UNIX administration & networking
- Self-starter constantly looking for new ways to contribute to the team
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals
- Go, Python, and/or Shell scripting
- InfluxDB, Kafka, and/or PostgreSQL management
- AWS management
Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.