Support the development, testing, deployment, and 24/7 operations of an IT enclave. The team is operationally focused to meet both quick reaction and strategic customer objectives.
1.Proficient with Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, Microsoft SQL administration, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Sharepoint 2016, and Windows Server Update Service.
2. Creates and manages user accounts on Active Directory.
3. Manages data access restrictions on Active Directory.
4. Develops and implements business plans, policies, and procedures.
5. Develops schedules and assigns work to meet critical customer or organization deadlines.
6. Ensures that proper records and other documentation are maintained.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
10-12 years of related information systems experience, including management experience.
Proficient with networking experiences, CISCO HW preferred
Proficient with Windows Server 2016 preferred
Proficient with Centos 7, user account management and networking with Windows preferred
Experience with system accreditation preferred
Domestic and International travel possible up to two trips per year
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.