Currently Seeking Service Adviser:
Fun Town RV is Texass largest Towable RV Chain, with 12 locations and growing!Fun Town RV Cleburne is the Largest Towable RV dealer in the Nation; all our current locations are in the top 40 Nationally! Fun Town RV carries the top towable brands in the USA.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting issues and/or scheduling repairs.
- Attitude is everythinggreet service department customers promptly and courteously.
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to techs.
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods.
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs.
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation.
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress.
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete.
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up.
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints.
- Keep Service Manager/Management informed of all problems and potential problems.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in order to stay current with rapidly changing RV designs.
- Computer entry of repair orders and closure of repair orders with all necessary information.
- Follow established repair order process to satisfactory and timely completion.
- Ensure preauthorization, filing and submission of warranty claims in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidate will have the following:
- Previous work experience with RVs or in the automotive industry.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone or in person.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment.
Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.