Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to join our team at our clients site in Arlington, VA.
The candidate will assist with an implementation of ServiceNow applications and provide technical insight in designing and supporting ServiceNow while aligning to service management best practices. Implement application solutions based on conceptual design requirements. Perform in the areas of administration, development, documentation, and technical support of the ServiceNow platform with a focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
Configure and customize the ServiceNow system, including workflows. Use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate routine tasks being done in ServiceNow. Receive specifications from the IT ServiceNow Manager and deliver a product and release that meets the needs presented. Load, manipulate, and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems, develop test plans and deployment for ServiceNow implementation, and perform system and integration testing with sample and live data. Perform installation and testing of vendor-provided updates and new releases Communicate ServiceNow process, operations and capability information to all levels of management effectively Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, custom programming and maintenance Other duties as needed or required.
· A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
· 5 years of experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration and/or development of the ServiceNow tool or equivalent hands on experience in the IT industry involved in providing ITIL and IT Service Management Solutions in IT Infrastructure with expertise in the ITSM suite.
· Strong working knowledge of various ServiceNow components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, ServiceNow Scripting, and Service Request Management
· Experience with JIRA
· Microsoft O365 cloud instances
· SCCM package deployment and reporting
· Experience reading Bigfix reports and help with remediation efforts
· A+ certification
· SharePoint Knowledge
Education: Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Clearance: Must be clearable
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstones global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities