Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The purpose of the Service Technician 4 role is to support the designated critical facility location by maintaining equipment through preventative and corrective maintenance, conducting routine rounds and providing facility support to ensure 100% availability. This Service Technician 4 role will serve as the lead technician on site.
The key job responsibilities of the Service Technician 4 will be to:
- Lead the team to perform daily responsibilities.
- Ensure all team is in compliance with all safety standards.
- Ensure all team members understand processes and procedures.
- Assess and address any gaps in understanding by team members with regards to their daily responsibilities.
- Perform duties related to the general building repair and maintenance, including repairs and maintenance to the Mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance to CRAHs, AHUs, Chillers, fan coil units, unit heaters, cooling towers, water and fuel oil pumps, exhaust fans, fire suppression systems, air compressors, water heaters, hot water, ice makers and some small refrigeration units.
- Monitor and respond to alerts, alarms and emergency situations.
- Supervise and direct external vendor to ensure regulations and operational procedures are followed.
- Depending on the region, the incumbent may be required to carry or secure licensing to perform duties within the scope of their responsibilities.
- Attend ongoing training to meet the minimum job requirements and as new equipment and process are developed.
- Follow procedures to the letter without deviating.
- Work multiple shifts including weekends and OT if required.
- Successful completion of an apprenticeship or trade school in one or combination of the following: HVAC Technician, Electrical Engineer or Electrical Maintenance; OR 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Commercial Electrical, Electrical Maintenance, Commercial HVAC Technician or Facility Engineer
- 2+ years of Technical College experience with completed coursework in HVAC or BOMA
- 8+ years of HVAC experience
- 4+ years in a leadership role
- Experience with BAS building automation systems, Fire and Life Safety systems, Chillers, Fans, Pumps, Cooling towers, AHU s
- Experience in water treatment testing of Condenser water, and closed loop systems
- Data Center experience or large commercial building experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.