Bus Utility Service Worker
The Maintenance Utility Worker performs bus cleaning and detailing and may perform minor non-safety critical repairs under the supervision of maintenance staff. First Transitemploys people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service. We deliver what we promise.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive wages starting at $13.50/hour
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits packages
- A great work environment!
Bus Utility Service Workermajor responsibilities:
- Perform vehicle servicing including changing fluids and filters and lubricating equipment
- Fueling buses and check/top off fluids
- Replace bulbs
- Remove wheels and tires
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Repairs floors , seat backs, and coverings, mirrors and some exterior panels
- Add and remove decals
- Pickup and deliver parts as needed
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Bus Utility Service WorkerRequirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL Class B license
- Ability to learn maintenance skills.
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,000 dedicated transit professionals through fixed route, paratransit and shuttle services at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Panama. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
Join Our Team - Apply Today!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.