* Set Up mechanic II will serve as the subject matter expert for their packaging resource. Their daily duties will include the Set-up, changeover, troubleshooting and efficient operation of packaging equipment while adhering to safety protocols. They are responsible for all specialized maintenance, repair and reliability of their packaging and filling machinery. In addition, they will support other areas of the business as required / assigned.
* Follow GMP and SOP guidelines. Follow and comply with safety /OSHA/FDA regulations in completing job duties. Provide emergency or unscheduled repairs on packaging equipment. Perform minor troubleshoot of electrical/ mechanical issues.
* Check with operations for packaging schedule and any related changeovers. Check the change parts for cleanliness if required get it cleaned from packaging operator. Install change parts and set up the bottle unscrambler/capper machine, adjust guide rails as per bottle size
* Check set up of slat counter and powder fillers. Check parameters in slat counter and powder fillers HMI and adjust if required
* Setup and operation of label Machine, induction seal machine, outsert machine and cap torque as per the PBR.
* Assist other maintenance staff in completing special projects or maintenance work as needed. Assists operations for line qualification/ equipment qualification IQ/OQ/PQ.
* Check and maintain inventory of fast moving spare parts of the packaging equipment
* Have knowledge of Track and Trace system on the label machine, 360 station, Agregation and Pallet station.
* Check and perform preventative maintenance as required/scheduled
* Set the automatic cap rejection center for high/crooked and no cap foil rejection as per bottle size
* Others duties as assigned.
* High School or GED - Required
* 5 years or more in Manufacturing, pharmaceutical, maintenance repair
* Attention to detail. -
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English at a level to facilitate the understanding terminology of the job. -
* Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal procedures or instructions -
**Title:** *Set Up Mechanic II - 2nd Shift*
**Location:** *NJ-East Hanover*
**Requisition ID:** *200CM*