SHIFT LEADER POSTING
At TOMS King, we believe that our Employees are the cornerstone of our success. Having a rewarding career where the possibilities are endless begins with you! If you are passionate about serving our Guests and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment, consider joining our team.
A Shift Leader is an important ingredient to the success of our business and is supported with industry leading technologies and the tools to succeed in our dynamic organization. We’re looking to enhance our leadership team with the industry’s best professionals - individuals who share our commitment to developing high-performing teams, delivering exceptional guest service and serving the highest quality food. TOMS King is deeply committed to excellence and rewards our above restaurant leaders for their strong performance.
The Shift Leader supports the Restaurant Management team in ensuring delivery of guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The Shift Leader helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, customer service, and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes. The Shift Leader has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager and Restaurant Manager.
SHIFT MANAGER REPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
· Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt customer delivery within established speed of service guidelines
· Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in a neat and inviting environment
· Supervises and train Crew Members on team stations, BKC products, processes and policies
· Demonstrates our Values & Beliefs to support cultural initiatives of the Company.
· Follows cash control/security procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
· Assists Restaurant General Manager in enforcing compliance with government regulations, employment law, food safety, security policy, operations, and BKC policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
· Assists the management team with recruiting and hiring crew members
· As part of the restaurant management team, recruits, trains, and works to retain effective team talent, by making decisions or recommendations on advancement
· Makes decisions or recommendations on discipline and terminations of Crew Members
· 1 - year of supervisory or leadership experience in a retail, restaurant, or hospitality environment
· Ability to coach and train other team members
· Excellent communication skills with a strong interest in Guest Services
· Must have ServSafe Certificate
· Ability to provide exceptional customer service
· Ability to work diligently in a fast-paced environment
· Must have reliable transportation
· Minimum age requirements 18
ABOUT TOMS KING
TOMS King owns and operates over 130 BURGER KING® restaurants across Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia, with more than 3,000 team members and have grown to become one of the Top 10 largest BURGER KING® franchisees.
HIGHLIGHT OF BENEFITS
TOMS King offers career advancement opportunities, promotions from within, competitive wages, E-learning tools for training and development, flexible schedules, employee meal discounts, and scholarship opportunities.