Any previous warehousing and logistics experience is a plus. We are looking for a full time position with competitive pay and benefits. Candidate needs to be a self starter and motivated in order to keep up with fast paced environment. There will be a chance for promotion at a later date based on performance.
- Responsible for receiving and inventorying equipment coming in and going out
- Needs to interface with customers regarding equipment and delivery schedules
- Needs to be detail oriented to track timing and inventory
- Will have to be proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
- Needs to be proficient in operating a forklift.
- Safety is a priority! Needs to have good awareness of safety practices and be able to implement them on daily basis
- Needs to be good problem solver
- Will have to build strong relationships with customers and help employees do the same.