* Supervises Case Planners in all aspects of their jobs: individual, family and group meetings; educational/vocational and employment services, entitlement, legal and entitlement assistance, health services, etc.
* Supervises Employment Specialists in all aspects of their jobs: implementation of independent living skills workshops, developing curriculum, and assessing client's independent living skills.
* Promotes and ensures superior case management services including ambitious family involvement, good health care and meaningful educational and vocational programs.
* Creates and ensures the maintenance of program milieus are safe, caring and therapeutic.
* Collaborates effectively to assure adequate and professional clinical and independent living services.
* Act as on-call administrator in the Program Director’s absence.
* Review and assists in completion of monthly reports, yearly reports. And daily census as required by City/State.
* Prepares the annual performance evaluations for Case Planners and Employment Specialists.
* Monitors and maintains training documentation for Casework staff.
* Monitors Case Conferences and reviews Services Plans for each resident.
* Conduct program reviews as required.
* Conduct periodic case reviews and case readings especially related to the preparation of incident reports.
* Analyze program risk management, environmental surveillance and quality control activities.
* Perform regular policy review and revisions for program specific quality management and improvement activities.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer/*
* BSW With Related Experience
* MSW Preferred
* Prior Supervisory Experience
* Driver's License Preferred
**Job:** **PROGRAM SUPERVISOR*
**Title:** *Social Service Supervisor*
**Location:** *New York-Queens-Jamaica*
**Requisition ID:** *39153*