Brightpoint Health a member of the HRH Care group is now hiring for a Full Time MSW/Social Work/Case Manager. Candidates with their LMSW highly preferred! This role provides group facilitation; assesments; and coordination of Adults with Chronic Illnesses along with Substance Abuse Disorders! Based at our Queens Health Center in Jamaica area. This a Full Time Role Tuesday-Saturday.
Apply Today! Interviews are being held next week!
The Adult Day Health Care Case Manager facilities coordinates and oversees all aspects of care planning for ADHC clients, including psychosocial assessments, comprehensive care planning, and individual and group therapy. Provides moderate to intensive level of case management support to facilitate client retention .
- Complete intake on new clients
- Conducts required assessments and coordinates required assessments on all newly admitted clients within the first thirty days of admission
- Develops a Comprehensive Care Plan within the first thirty days
- Collaborate with members of the interdisciplinary care planning team to formulate and review Comprehensive Care Plans
- Participates in Comprehensive Care Plan meetings
- Documents client contact in the clients chart
- Liaises between the clients, COBRA And external services providers
- Monitors the clients progress in attainment of services
- Provides case management services to clients
- Monitor psychiatric symptoms in consultation with medical/psychiatric staff
- Attend internal and external meetings as requested
- Maintain clients records in accordance with the agency policy and procedure and confidentially regulations
- Support the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by the Board of Directors and the administration of the facility
- Attend all mandatory in-service programs including fire safety, infection control, clinical HIV/AIDS manifestation, transmission, prevention, psycho social issues, confidentially and clients rights
- Ability to work weekends and/or Holidays as needed
Master' in Social Work Required.Candidates eligible or with LMSW highly preferred. CASAC certification is also preferred.
Excellent organizational and communication skills. Experience in public health within the HIV/AIDS and substance abuse population is required.
Excellent compensation and benefits offered!
Full Time Benefits Eligible Position!