Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world’s leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic is seeking a Dematic IQ Software Developer to join our growing Software Execution team to develop, and support mission-critical applications that run our customer’s business. The successful candidate will use their skill to develop, deploy, and maintain high availability applications in a fast-paced team environment. The successful candidate will utilize multiple object-oriented languages and operating systems to create software using industry best practices, tools and development methods. They will also provide support and technical advice during conceptualization, development, and implementation phases to transform requirements to working solutions.
The Dematic IQ Software Developer is accountable for the following actions:
• Design and develop web-based applications utilizing Java EE for projects
• Provide technical support to customers on-site
• Train customers and key-users on installed applications
• Maintain good relationships with all internal and external customers, through provision of a high-quality service
• Work within an Agile environment
• Attend site during software commissioning phases to ensure that integration testing and site acceptance testing is completed as required
• 20% travel availability
The ideal Software Software Developer will hold the following education, certifications and relevant experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering AND
• Enthusiasm for software development and innovation (3-5 years professional experience)
• Knowledge of Relational Databases
• SW Methodologies: Agile / Scrum
• Experience with Tomcat.
• Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap/AngularJS, JSF, Hibernate, Git, and Apache Ant.
• Experience with Spring/Struts frameworks, RESTful services.
• Experience working in a large, enterprise environment.
Requisition ID: 2020-11073
Job Time: Full-Time
Experience Level: Mid Level
Shift Schedule Display: Standard
External Company URL: http://www.dematic.com
Street: 1122 S Capital of Texas Hwy