Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with software development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Developer/Admin.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will do support (including off-hours support); patching; infrastructure work (OS upgrades, database upgrades, etc.); business support (including SQL query writing, bulk data loads, etc.); troubleshooting and resolution; and help with cutover/migration activities during go-lives of the new WM solution.
What We Are Looking For:
- Background in software development as well as system or software administration. Although this is not a development position, code fixes and minor enhancements are part of the job, so experience coding in C, VB.Net, and SQL (DB2 and Oracle) are required.
- Experience in application troubleshooting is also required. You must know about Windows Services, log files, etc. And be able to work backward from an error message to identify the root cause of an issue. Issues can occur in the source code, data, middleware, SAP/IDocs, and/or Windows.
- Background in physical logistics, warehouse management, manufacturing, order management, etc. Experience with SAP, especially with IDocs, is highly desired but not required.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience, is required.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.Technologypartners.Net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.