Software Deployment Engineer
We are focused on the Software Deployment Engineer having experience (>6 months) with setting up deployment procedures and processes (Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.). The day to day structure of the role will likely be a split of 50% assisting in application development and 50% deployment.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to deploy and operate systems.
- Automate and streamline deployment procedures and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, testing and production environments.
- Assist Software Engineers with the development of applications.
- 2+ years experience preferred.
- Proficiency in any of the following languages: bash, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Perl, Java.
- Experience with software configuration and deployments tools (Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.).
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.).
- Comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing.
- Excellence in problem solving and analysis.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Strong background in task automation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences, Information Technology or related field.
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.