Senior .Net Developer Analyst
The Senior .Net Developer Analyst will focus on conceptualizing, planning, and developing software applications using Microsoft technologies. The successful Senior .Net Developer is a software developer who also supports analysis and design related tasks. This position reports to the Software Development Manager.
- Support user requirements gathering and create epics, features and product backlog items for other developers in the team.
- Review and assess product backlog items and estimate the necessary time to completion.
- Build, test and deliver high quality software.
- Diagnose and resolve complex programming issues.
- Support the technical design, project documentation and backlog maintenance in a Scrum environment.
- Create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
- Work with peers to carry out code reviews.
- Document new development procedures or test plans as needed.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expert level of knowledge and experience in the following areas: C#, .NET 4.5 Framework, GIT, SQL Server, SSMS, TFS, Confluence, Visio.
- Five (5+) years of experience designing, coding, debugging, and testing .NET C# applications.
- Feel comfortable documenting requirements and maintaining backlog for all team members.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts.
- Must have a passion for delivering exceptional code and customer service.
Should have knowledge and experience with the following:
- AWS or Azure cloud.
- Write and maintain SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Document unit testing results, perform analysis of test results, and prepare comprehensive evaluation reports which verify and validate functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Strong Communication Skills: Be able to express key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Identifies risks and problems and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- Rational Team Concert (RTC).
- Familiarity with integration testing methodologies is a definite plus.
- Experience developing software for biometric technology is a plus.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Senior .Net Developer Analyst, .Net 4.5 Framework, C#, GIT, SSMS, SQL Server, TFS, Confluence, Visio, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Architect, Programmer Analyst, Washington DC Recruiters, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.