Kustomer – now part of Meta – helps businesses grow by delivering exceptional customer service via phone, email, chat, text, social, messaging and more. As a SaaS solution, Kustomer enables fast, personalized, and efficient customer and agent experiences using complete customer visibility, seamless omnichannel conversations, intelligent automation and easy, no-code customization to adapt to change.
May involve handling sensitive personal data.
Software Engineering Manager - Kustomer Responsibilities:
1. Be both highly technical and an effective people manager
2. Be a subject matter expert in a product domain
3. Lead teams that deliver on multiple projects of increasing dependencies in an ambiguous or high-impact area
4. Work with your team and cross functional partners to define and influence strategy
5. Drive roadmap creation and execution
6. Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives and have an impact at an organizational level
7. Participate in technical design
8. Measure the impact of your team and set clear expectations and goals
9. Work effectively with cross functional partners and stakeholders to set and achieve optimal outcomes
10. Partner with leadership to influence and drive org design, contribution and prioritization
11. 5+ years of software engineering work experience, including hands-on technical management building holistic web based software solution, API design, and interactions between servers and clients
12. 5+ years experience coding in one of the following languages: C++, Java, Python, Node.js and/or PHP
13. Demonstrated experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
14. BA/BS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 4+ years work experience)
16. Experience developing and debugging Node.js applications in a large-scale production environment
17. Experience with other tools we use: Typescript, Webpack, Jest, Storybook, Cypress, and Eslint
18. Knowledgeable of advanced Chrome DevTools features, specifically around performance
19. Knowledgeable in deploying to and monitoring applications in AWS or other cloud infrastructure
20. Experience with continuous deployment and automated testing practices
21. Experience with Github, Docker, Terraform, Mongo, ElasticSearch and/or AWS
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.