COVID\-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities\. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security\.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires\. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols\.
**Description:** This position is participating in our **External Referral Program** \. If you know somebody who may be a fit, click here to submit a referral\. If your referral is hired, you'll receive a $3000 payment\!
Our collaborative cyber test and training teams define one\-of\-kind tailored solutions to the cyber warfighter and deliver results to increase the cyber resiliency of our nation’s weapon systems\.
Our Cyber and Intelligence group is seeking a Lead Software Developer with a flexible skillset who enjoys learning new technologies to join its cyber range team\. The successful candidate will lead the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a set of cyber test tools used to design and execute cyber testing and training events\. The Software development Lead will be responsible for all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle\.
1\) Own the software development process
2\) Identify and lead Digital Transformation initiatives
3\) Maintain multiple baselines
4\) Contribute to schedule and cost baseline development
5\) Metrics tracking and reporting
6\) Develop and maintain productivity/estimating data
7\) Coordinate software enhancement needs with Cyber Event Designers and Leads
8\) Representing software in customer interactions
9\) Support of technical and programmatic reviews
10\) Architectural and software design review and input
11\) Obsolescence identification and remediation/development
Candidate must have extensive knowledge and/or direct experience in the following:
• 10\+ years of related engineering experience with proven software lifecycle management
• TS/SCI clearance
• Willingness to travel to customer sites; approximately 5% travel\.
• Expert knowledge of agile software development practices
• Experience managing software development for compute, network and storage requirements
• Expert knowledge of PowerShell, bash scripting, python scripting, and C/C\+\+ development\.
• Experience developing web applications using web development frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, Flask, Angular, Bottle, jQuery, Meteor\.
• Experience configuring virtualization environments
• Previous successful team leadership experience
• Demonstrated experience with technical writing and oral communication focused wither leadership and customer stakeholders
• Knowledge of one or more continuous integration tools such as Jenkins\.
• Knowledge of infrastructure configuration automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc\.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following MySQL, MariaDB, mongoDB, Postgres SQL, or no SQL\.
• Knowledge of Networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, DNS, FTP\.
• Systems administration experience
• Cost estimation experience
• Experience in researching and implementing new technologies
• Experienced with test ranges/facilities, cyber testing and/or DoD cyber training environments
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.