Candidate must have a valid driver's license and their own vehicle.
For zip code areas 12550, 12553, 12577, 10992, 12575, 12549, 10924, 10918
Right at Home is currently seeking compassionate, caring, mature, reliable caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the lives of those we serve.
The Ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, as well as have problem solving and organizational skills. Travel is required. Shift times, days and responsibilities vary with each client needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and prepare meals, followed by clean-up
- Monitor food expiration dates
- Make beds and change linens, as needed
- Light housekeeping to include dusting and vacuuming
- Laundry and ironing
- Take out garbage
- Run errands (pickup prescriptions, dry cleaning)
- Engage in physical and mental exercises
- Provide medication reminders
- Escort on appointments (hair salon, physical therapy, etc.)
- Escort to religious services or events
- Engage in activities (games, memory books)
- Record daily care notes
- Report any significant client changes to the Agency