Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology
services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and
High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing,
Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class
methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings
together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over
100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary
of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
Sogeti USA is seeking a Spotfire Developer to join our Cincinnati team! We are looking for investigative, inquisitive candidates with the ability to build actionable insights from large volumes of data.
Ideal candidates possess demonstrated experience in Spotfire development working on a fast-moving team in a dynamic, global environment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Leverage Spotfire experience with demonstrated ability to develop visualizations without needing detailed requirement document
- Execute and document results of unit and system testing
- Create end user documentation regarding Spotfire function and use
- Collaborate with business analysts and the business to develop Spotfire visualizations in an iterative development environment
- 1-3 years of Spotfire visualization development using Spotfire 7.5- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and database design principles.
- Unit and system test experience
- Experience with Cognos 10.2 a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor-s Degree in a related field of study
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- US citizen
- Ability to program in R a plus
- Data science experience or academic training a plus
**The benefits our employees enjoy:**
+ 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in theUS!)
+ Low-premium and deductible.Plan with free preventive care.
+ $12,000 in TuitionReimbursement
+ 100% Company-paid mobile phoneplan
+ Personal Time Off (PTO)-Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.