Robert Half is seeking a Senior Accountant / Controller for a great organization with amazing benefits. This individual will have 5+ years experience
in accounting with a Accounting degree. Come join a fast growing company, where they have had substantial growth internally and externally. Salary up to $105K. Plus, all individual and family benefits covered 100%!! This is like a $120K position! Please reach out to Steve Cashman on LinkedIn or call Steve at 612.618.3253.
Requirements - Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Notable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics
- Engages effectively in self-directed time management and prioritization of workload
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.