Sr. Brand Manager - Temporary
+ Find us on Glassdoor
+ - USA, Enfield, Connecticut
+ **Job ID** US12300
+ - Brand Management
+ **Language** EN
**Are you keen to inspire love for the LEGO Bricks within our new and existent customers through an amazing Brand Strategy in the US?**
Bring your amazing strategic and leadership skills to help to shape the strategic brand and marketing plans!
Champion of the Americas voice as a strategic lead region in development of portfolio and communication with the global product and marketing development team, as well as marketing enabling. Identify need for additional regional campaigns and create, as relevant, to boost Americas performance and consumer growth
Responsible for defining and driving regional go-to-market strategy and activation for assigned portfolio of brands in Americas region (BUs include: CA/US/MX/LATAM), collaborating cross-functionally for maximum marketing impact. Lead select Americas IP partner relationships, including quarterly or bi-annual business reviews, as top-to-top international meetings
Serve as the Americas lead with the global marketing enabling team, aligning internal/external expectations around commercial planning and key product/marketing development gates. Set BUs up for activation and local customer selling-in success by deploying global portfolio strategy and delivering selling-in materials that boost local BU brand and sales teams customer conversations
Challenge BUs to deliver strong local marketing activation plans, lead performance and identify practical learning opportunities. Embody leadership values as a regional marketing advocate and look for opportunities/ create ways to increase team performance and followership through continuous improvement and new capabilities
**Play your part in our team succeeding**
The Americas Marketing Team’s mission is to inspire a love of LEGO with both new and existing fans. As part of the team, you will help shape the future-looking global marketing agenda, translate it into regional priorities and create regional frameworks for execution. The role represents the voice of the full Americas marketing ecosystem, with ongoing collaboration with key functional areas like digital marketing, trade marketing, media, marketing planning, marketing performance and LEGO’s robust owned channels.
The brand management team, specifically, is the Americas lead in co-developing the portfolio, product communications and go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the global product marketing department and the other lead regions. Bring to bear the previously stated output, the team deploys the regional strategy and enables markets to implement with excellence.
**Do you have what it takes?**
• 5 years+ of experience in marketing
• Audience First: Ability to think consumer-first and know how to apply both creative and data to drive the right regional initiatives and make the appropriate audience decisions
• Campaign Leadership: Experience in developing and leading product campaigns, including agency management. Effective presentation and writing skills with the ability to convey a compelling and concise message, and to engage and inspire colleagues
• Team Leadership: Ability to garner followership, building a team ambiance focused on results while role modeling LEGO values and key tenets of LEGO Leadership.
• Communication - Effective relationship builder and negotiator with shown strong examples of collaboration and followership with a diverse group of team members and partners across multiple business areas, geographies and agency partners.
• Results Oriented – Successful experience in decision making, analytics, time management, and market innovation skills. Ability to inspire change, try new things and evaluate business potential, turning findings into action.
• Future thinking – focus for innovation, represents an external (or, curious) mentality, focus to test and learn with new opportunities and partners.
• High level Proficiency: Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point, Google Analytics, Amazon Search
• Global CPG, toy, fashion, entertainment or retail experience a plus
• Experience working with youth audiences a plus
**Join the global LEGO® team**
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
This is a unique and exciting senior role within the AMS Brand Team, combining both Brand Management and Marketing Enabling capabilities. It's a fun balance between working with the world's largest IP partners and collaborating with internal/external global leadership in developing world class go-to-market strategies.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.