Description Robert Half is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with a desire to join a reputable company in the Real Estate Property/Facilities Mgt industry. You will use your knowledge and skills to prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, build budgets and forecasts, prepare audits, and manage internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates should enjoy analytical tasks, challenges, and fast-paced environments. This Senior Accountant role is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania with a company in the Real Estate Property/Facilities Mgt field. Along with a strong benefits package, this position is well compensated and offers the possibility to advance.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary Requirements - Comprehensive knowledge of Yardi
- Yardi Software experience
- Year-end Financial Statements experience
- Well-founded grasp of commercial real estate
- Proficiency in REIT's
- Proven knowledge of Public Accounting
- Year-end Close experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- ERP system experience
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.