The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day ownership of finance/accounting activities supporting the Commercial Revenue function, including chargeback analysis, quarterly rebate processing, and month end close accounting/planning/reporting.
- Support the Commercial Revenue finance and accounting processes (including booking journal entries, account reconciliation, SOX control validation, etc.)
- Perform budget to actual analysis and develop commentary using quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to resolve outstanding Medicaid disputes in a timely manner
- Assist Commercial Revenue team in gross-to-net forecast processes including pricing outlook, utilization analysis, and forecast modeling
- Assist with the preparation of internal and external financial reports, including supporting updates to financial schedules in SEC filings including 10-K, 10-Q and Proxy
- Assist in special projects related to financial and planning systems, business processes, and analysis as needed
- Identify and articulate improvement initiatives aligned with group and departmental goals and actively lead and/or participate in process improvement projects
- Stay abreast of new developments in healthcare legislation and financial impact
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or greater required
- 3-5 years general accounting/finance experience required
- Biotech/healthcare experience a plus
- Self-starter with impeccable ethics and integrity, proven communication skills verbal and written, with a clear ability to effectively communicate amongst different levels of the organization
- Advanced Excel skills as well as experience working with large data projects, data sets, and data extraction
- Strong analytical skills with experience making and communicating data-driven insights
- Attention to detail required as well as strong prioritization, communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines on competing priorities
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com .
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.