About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions.Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawks Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries.For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com , cashstar.com , hawkcommerce.com , hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com , giftcardmall.com , GiftCardLab .com and OmniCard.com . Overview:
Are you passionate about information security and technology?Do you find solving complex problems an exciting challenge?Do you have a strong understanding of attacker and defender tradecraft? Do you get excited about performing forensic analysis, reversing malware, and responding to security incidents? Are you looking for Life/Work balance? Are you looking to be a key contributor in the Worlds leading Anytime/Anywhere Payment Network? If you answered Yes, please read onyour career is at Blackhawk Network and we want to talk to you!
Blackhawk Networks technology include world-class transaction acquisition, switching and routing, real-time settlement, pre-paid card processing, fulfillment and business analytics components. State of the art consumer web sites, emerging mobile apps, and high-speed transaction processing with volume spikes that make Pikes Peak seem small are all part of a challenging and rewarding technology environment. What does this translate into from a security standpoint? We print money . That means we are heavily targeted by financially motivated threat actors and need people like you to help join the fight against evil.
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Information Security Engineer to join the Blackhawk Network Global Information Security organization, reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Information Security.This Lewisville, TX position will work with an existing team of talented SOC Security Engineers to detect and respond to active threats targeting our enterprise and platforms. Responsibilities:
- Participate in Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, and Forensics functions with the SOC located in Pleasanton, CA.
- Provide guidance on security tooling selection and implementation - closing the gap in endpoint and network visibility across the enterprise.
- Assist in the development of effective and efficient internal security policies and procedures, specifically those used for day-to-day security operations.
- Participate in the detection, response, and the associated communications for security incidents.
- Work with internal and external penetration testers to regularly test detection and response capabilities.
- Research and understand emerging information security threats, vulnerabilities, and their countermeasures.
- Work closely with other members of the Global Information Security team to test, tune, and deploy security technologies that are scalable and enhance detection and response.
- Keep up to date with latest penetration testing and ethical hacking methods.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working on a mission critical security operations team.
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills.
- Recent experience detecting and responding to incidents in cloud and hybrid-cloud network environments.
- Recent experience in leading and driving technical and operational teams in complex environments.
- Recent experience analyzing network, system, and application data/telemetry, malware, and other incident response related data, as needed.
- Recent experiencing performing forensics in a predominately Windows and Mac environment. Experience with forensics on *NIX a plus.
- Strong knowledge of incident response best practices and processes.
- Strong knowledge of application, network, and system vulnerabilities and modern attacker techniques to exploit these vulnerabilities.
- Strong knowledge of methodologies for proactively detecting host- and network-based indicators of compromise.
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals, with a deep understanding of TCP/IP and other core protocols.
- Strong knowledge of operating system fundamentals and OS command line tools for Windows, *NIX, and OS X.
- Experience with enterprise forensics and enterprise detection and response tools (GRR, SIFT, EnCase, FTK, Mandiant Redline, etc.)
Blackhawk Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Blackhawk Network believes that diversity leads to strength.