Dan Strunk with Robert Half is seeking candidates for a full-time Staff Accountant position, which will become a critical part of an innovative company. If you are driven by a challenging work environment with many components, you will thrive in this role. The ideal candidate for this Staff Accountant position can prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. This role will involve internal reporting during the monthly close, participation in compliance, interaction with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and reviewing schedules reporting processes. This is a job where a detail-oriented and analytical thinker with a talent for creating Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets can thrive.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist in the month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Special projects and impromptu reporting, upon request
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls while ensuring that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
- Compose journal entries and conduct the month end close with minimal supervision
- Oversee depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Compose analyses for income statements and monthly balance sheets for management reporting
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
Please contact Dan Strunk with Robert Half to review this position. Job Order: 03590-0012301270
Requirements - Skilled with ERP systems
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- High attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- The ideal candidate will be highly-skilled with exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Command of journal entries
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations experience
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.