- Applying a wide variety of Federal recruitment and placement principles, practices, processes, laws, rules, regulations and procedures to conduct the full range of recruitment and placement actions.
- Applying knowledge to provide advice and consultation, to interpret applicable policies and laws.
- Drafting vacancy announcements, crediting plans and job analysis for various positions.
- Using OPM qualification standards to determine whether the applicants are qualified for the position(s) for which they applied and shall document reasons for determining qualification or non-qualification.
- After making these determinations, listing the qualified applicants and rating and ranking them using pre-determined levels of competencies, experience, and education, for the particular positions.
- Determining whether the applicants are considered highly qualified for the position and upon request, providing an explanation as to how the applicants background and experience compared to that of other applicants in establishing the highly qualified candidates.
- Preparing certificates of eligibility.
- Auditing certificates and closing out case files.
- Special projects to include, but not limited to, additions & deletions to the Question Library and PD Library.
- 8+ years of experience in Federal Staffing: Expert knowledge of US Office of Personnel Management rules and regulations governing Federal benefits and hiring practices and procedures.
- DEU certification required.
- Ability to apply Federal Human Resource knowledge to provide consultation and advice.
- Ability to review applications and make determinations regarding eligibility for consideration.
- Expert knowledge of OPM qualification standards.
- Knowledge of automated staffing systems.
- Skill in oral communication to provide advice.
We employ people who are driven by excellence, committed to integrity, and inspired by opportunities to achieve positive results.
YRCI is a government contractor. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Vet. YRCI is an E-Verify employer. Further, as a contractor and subcontractor YRCI shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. No sponsorship is available for this position.