Position is located in Buffalo, MN on our Truck Unload Team.
InDemand Services is a Retail Staffing Company who specializes in retail services such as new store set up of fixtures, signage and merchandise, remodels, merchandising services, truck unloading, and new product rollouts throughout the United States.
What We Stand For:
What you do matters, experience InDemand’s employee-first culture where you are appreciated,valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values.
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the Right Thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We Before Me
- Grace Through Generosity
What You Will Be Doing?
- Our Truck Unload team unload trucks, stocks consumable freight.
- Our team will be setting products per planogram, tagging and installing signs, handling isle moves etc throughout the store.
- Experience in planograms, fixture installation as well as reading blueprints is a plus.
- Attention to detail, ability to work as a team and a positive attitude are a MUST!
- You understand the value of teamwork.You have a desire to lead by example with a grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity and compassion.
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain a contagious energy throughout entire shift.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training and growing perspective
- You take pride in your work.
- You love checklists.You like to stay busy, balance priorities and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible with your schedule.
Key Attributes and Requirements:
- Ability to stand 8+ hours on concrete floors.
- Experience in Store Sets, plan-o-grams and fixture installation is a plus
- Ability to bend and lift consistently up to 50lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Project completion commitment- strongly preferred.
- 1st Shift: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Friday - Tuesday)
- 2nd Shift: 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Friday - Tuesday)