Capstone Logistics is a premier provider of 3rd Party logistics services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 500 DCs in 48 states, and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Grocers and specialty companies. With even more growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
* Full-time career day one
* Full benefits offered on the first day of the month after 30 days
* Career growth -- We look to promote from within first
* Over 500 Sites nationally
* Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
* Paid Training
* Safety Incentives
This is the final step before taking over your own site. You will learn to represent Capstone with our partners, manage day to day activities with associates, all while ensuring that safety and productivity are always the focus. At this stage, you may be asked to run portions of the business or perhaps an entire shift. The Site Supervisor will train new hires and provide an environment that is team centric. This is the training opportunity to hone the skills necessary to run your own site. With the growth that Capstone has experienced over the past years, it could be sooner than you think!
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
* Taking ownership of your business and ensuring the highest standards of safety, productivity and customer service are exceeded every day
* Read and react to an ever-evolving environment within the warehouse
* Maintain an organized and professional environment with a strong focus on people.
* Ensure the financial success of your site through properly staffing and managing headcount levels to optimize efficient productivity.
* No need to be an excel expert but a strong understanding of compliance tracking and reporting is a must
* College degrees are a plus but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled