Do others describe you as someone who likes to provide Support to people?
We Support our seniors: Home Instead Senior Care has a growing team of caring and compassionate
CAREGivers who provide kindhearted non-medical support for aging seniors.
An example of how we Support our seniors from a client testimonial 'I am using Home Instead. The caregivers come in the morning and in the evening to help me in and out of the bed. They help me do the laundry and .they are very careful with what they do, and they go extra miles for me. I am well-adjusted with them. '
How can you help us Support our seniors?
If you are someone who asks, How can I Support? we are the right company for you.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREgivers (Companion and Personal Care Attendants) to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.At Home Instead Senior Care, our employees are our greatest asset and we work with them to find a schedule that works best for them! We're looking for compassionate and caring individuals, to work with our elderly and disabled clients. Most importantly, we're seeking CAREGiversin South Orange County that want to make a difference in their lives. We have an amazing roster of clients and deep relationships with each one.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimers and Dementia Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills trainings provided by Home Instead Senior Care*Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Here's why CARE
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid drivers license and valid auto insurance
givers like working with us:
- Competitive pay rates ranging from $13-16/hr
- Earn time and 1/2 for holidays
- You can pick up last minute shifts!
- Flexible scheduling - we will work with you to find a schedule that works for you based on cases available
- Training - Grow your career with learning opportunities
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Immediate openings
- Supportive team and office staff available 24/7
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity athttps://homeinstead.com/301
INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY. APPLY TODAY!!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.