Job Title: Systems Administrator 3
Work Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Clearance: Current Active Secret
Please note that you must be a US citizen to apply to this job posting
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 6 years relevant experience (or commensurate combination of education, training and experience)
Certification: Current Security+ CE and O/S certification Windows Server 2012 or Windows 2016
Hours: M F, must be willing to work rotating after-hours phone call or on-site support
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Provide Tier II and Tier III support for Microsoft Windows enterprise environment
- Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
- Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping
- Creation and management of directory infrastructure including FSMO roles, trusts, Kerberos KDCs, replication topology, etc.
- Manage and maintain multiple Active Directory Certificate Authority servers including troubleshooting and updating DOD PKI certs.
- Implement, manage, and troubleshoot Windows 2008R2, 2012R2 or 2016 Enterprise server environments
- Implement, manage, and troubleshoot group policies, active directory, certificate services, Radius, and DNS
- Provide knowledge and technical insight for Windows server, VMware products, and group policies
- Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed.
- Candidate should be available to work rotating after-hours phone or site on call support
- Additional contract duties as assigned
- Candidate must be available to work rotating after-hours phone or site on call support
- Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- US DoD STIG experience or working knowledge.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies
- Must show a progressive advancement in responsibility including deep troubleshooting technical skills.
- Expert knowledge of ADFS, ADCS & DoD PKI in Windows Server 2016.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest standard of customer service with outstanding written and oral communication
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting Active Directory (AD), DNS, Certificate Services (CA); including creating, managing, and troubleshooting Windows group policies (GPO)
Current active Secret DoD security clearance
Current Security+ CE and O/S certification Windows Server 2012 or Windows 2016
6 years relevant experience (or commensurate combination of education, training and experience)
Must be willing and able to work rotating after-hours phone or on-site support
To apply to this position please go to www.s4inc.com and click on Careers to complete and an employment application and to upload your resume.
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employerminorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at accommodation @s4inc.com .
S4 Inc. https://s4inc.applicantpool.com