Chicago, IL Salary:
125-140K PLUS BONUS Description: FORTUNE 500 FOOD MANUFACTURING COMPANYTPM MANAGER / CI MANAGER / LEAN MANAGERLOCATION, CHICAGO ILLARGE, STATE OF THE ART AUTOMATED FOOD MFG PLANT$120-140K PLUS BONUS AND INCREDIBLE BENEFITSEXCELLENT GROWTH POTENTIAL AND COMPANY CULTUREFULL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
- Provides leadership at the plant in TPM/LEAN best practices.
- Coordinate 5S, Safety, Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement, etc.
- Monitor timeline and engage pillar leads and plant leadership to ensure successful completion
- Lead the Reliability Improvement Plans
- Instill a hands-on, systematic approach to problem solving
- Works closely with cross functional teams to plan, implement, lead and/or execute actions that will assist at the facility
- Leads and engages team members to in improve systems, processes and procedures.
- Coaches teams in personal accountability, giving and receiving feedback, root cause analysis, problem solving, decision making, trade-off analysis, interpersonal communications and external interactions
- Troubleshoots problems and implements corrective actions through root cause analysis.
- Works closely with the Operations teams to create an Autonomous Maintenance work culture and run to centerline.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5-10 years in manufacturing in a related role (food or consumer mfg)
- 3-5 years experience in a TPM or Lean Manager role (CI Manager)
- TPM, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma implementation
- Experience leading, guiding, and mentoring teams and individuals
- Experience facilitating cross-functional teams; overseeing root-cause analysis, data collection, and problem solving
- Union experience / leading TPM /Lean six sigma within a union plant
- Culture and plant transformation experience
- Ability to influence within a union environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written and listening.
If you know of someone, please pass the word! Thanks
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.comJob Requirements: