Citrusbyte is a team of craftspeople and experts who build amazing digital products that solve our customer's business-critical problems.
We are looking for the Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) to join our team. TAM will manage and oversee all aspects of the recruitment process for the company. This position is very visible and critical in growing the organization and will drive the hiring process to ensure that open positions are filled quickly and with the best talent possible. The TAM will help promote a positive image throughout the organization, effectively partner with hiring managers, build networks of candidates, and develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies.
Context & Mission
Our current team is ~90 people and all job postings and candidate communication is handled by our staff members. Engineers coordinate engineering interviews, designers for design, etc. We do not have a dedicated talent acquisition department in the organization. To meet our hiring demands this needs to change.
Were building our Talent Acquisition department from the ground up, looking to attract and hire the best people who are motivated to do the hands on work and build up a strong talent acquisition capability with a high degree of sophistication in the process.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Partner closely with other Leaders & Managers to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies & end-to-end hiring process so that to engage the best and brightest design, engineering, product management, operations and sales talent
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top talent
- Build a robust pipeline of candidates.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for roles ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Design and manage the end-to-end hiring process working in collaboration with other leaders in the organization for domain-specific inputs
- Setup & coordinate interviews between candidates and team members
- Collect feedback on the process and work to improve the experience for candidates and improve the quality of candidates that go through the hiring pipeline
- 3+ years of fast-paced, high volume recruiting experience
- Professional, high integrity, smart & gets things done.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote work
- Own your schedule
- Sponsored professional training & online classes
- Flexible vacation schedule ~2-3 weeks a year
- Healthy lifestyles support through our physical fitness benefits program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- 401k plan
Citrusbyte expects employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, physical features, or any other protected status. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Citrusbyte is an equal opportunity employer.
No statements by Citrusbyte are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in a writing signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.