Robert Half is looking for a Tax Accountant to join our client! The Tax Accountant assists with sales & use tax compliance, financial and income tax statements, making sure that they comply with tax laws by filing their federal and state tax returns and account reconciliation. Are you a deadline driven Tax Accountant with excellent organization and attention to detail? Then this may be the role for you!
What you get to do every day
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a company's tax database
- Make sure that clients comply with federal, state and local tax regulations
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Accurately prepare quarterly and annual tax reports
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Bachelors or masters degree in Accounting or relevant field required
- 2+ years of sales & use tax reporting
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- CPA highly preferred
- Strong communication and social skills
- Great time management abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
Reach out to Brad Fay if interested in this Tax Accountant role - 484.214.2669 and reference JO#03710-0012303947.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.