Tax Manager in Atlanta, Georgia | Careers at Atlanta, GA
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in
DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHGrsquo;s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
* Provide corporate tax compliance and advisory services to a variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, private companies and owner-managed businesses
* Provide clients assistance with ASC 740-10 (FAS 109 amp; FIN 48) including but not limited to calculating current/deferred taxes and tax account roll forwards, assessing valuation allowances, and calculating global tax provisions for SEC filings.
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience, industries may include but not be limited to financial services, manufacturing, or retail
* Conduct tax research
* Identifies and manages technical, process, and execution risks with timely planning, monitoring, and communication
* Assist in engaging and coordinating specialty tax resources
* Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge/research to a specific clientrsquo;s situations
* Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, including analyzing business processes and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved processes
* Candidates should be growth-motivated with the objectives to grow his/her practice with compliance and consulting service
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels
* 4-10 years in tax accounting required, Big Four or Regional Firm preferred
CPA certification required
* Strong skills in corporate compliance, Multi-State Taxation (apportionment, nexus, and/or controversy resolution) and ASC 740 (FAS109) highly preferred
* Strong skills in tax research and writing preferred
* 3 years of supervisory experience preferred
* Tax return review experience required
* BS in Accounting required
* Masterrsquo;s in Taxation preferred
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.