Why Moss Adams? Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, were excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. With more than 2,600 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the worlds most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Tax Services teams deliver quality tax solutions to public and privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and high net worth individuals.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Participate in client engagements by providing corporate, partnership and individual tax services; devise, plan and execute tax strategies and research potential tax issues.
- Prepare and/or review returns for corporate, partnership, or individuals, including federal, foreign, state and local tax return, estimated payments and extensions.
- Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Tax Staff
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA preferred; if not a CPA, must meet educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam as outlined by the Board of Accountancy in the state of your preferred office location
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
- Ability to travel to client locations which may include occasional overnight stays
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Creative problem solving and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Here, youll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. Thats why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career is up to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.