Leads the activities of employees involved in production, assembly, or construction operations.
1. Leads the day-to-day workflow of subordinate production workers.
2. Reviews production schedules, material, and manpower resources.
3. Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
4. Provides guidance and training to subordinate staff.
5. Performs advanced production tasks as needed.
6. Reviews and compiles operations records, such as floor inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related experience in mechanical production, assembly or construction.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.