Burger King - Team Manager Job Description
Burger King is seeking Team Managers for our restaurants. Do you possess great customer service, leadership, team spirit, and are looking for a chance to showcase your talents? We want to hear from you!
Burger King Team Manager Summary: Team Managers are responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant team in a Burger King restaurant to achieve the highest levels of customer service satisfaction. The Team Manager ensures that each visit by a customer results in friendly and personalized service, with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
· Supervises trains, motivates and leads employees to maintain enthusiastic customer service.
· Ensure orders are taken in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner.
· Resolves customer complaints.
· Takes inventory of stock during shift to determine ordering needs and quantity of supplies required to prevent shortages.
· Counts cash on hand at shift change and at closing to determine shortages or overages and prepare bank deposit statements.
· Ability to supervise, train and motivate team members.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Good written, verbal and math and interpersonal skills.
· Reliable transportation.
· Minimum 18 years of age.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer training, benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
Join the Burger King Team in the Team Manager Position