Imagine yourself as part of an industry leading organization that offers you a more exciting and stable career with top-of-the-line benefits. Advance your skills and career in a clean and safe work environment!
Our clientis looking for aTechnical Operatorto join their 2ndshift team inGrand Rapids, MI.Shift Hours are 2:30pm-10:30pm.
In this career, you will earncompetitive wages and a great benefits package that includes: medical, dental and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Email your information to:[Click Here to Email Your Resum]
You must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen to be considered for employment.
- Follows all SOPs, GMPs, GDPs and DOIs
- Assembles components
- May be required to operate packaging machine
- Performs bar sealing/tray sealing duties
- Boxes products and applies labeling materials
- Performs pad printing duties
- Assembles and inspect components with tight tolerances, complex and miniature geometry
- Operates laser and resistance welding equipment
- Inspects and assembles components under magnification
- Uses advanced dexterity required to work with very small/miniature components and equipment
- Performs equipment intensive assembly processes, makes adjustments if required and authorized by procedures
- Retains complex assembly process instructions once taught, does not require frequent retraining
- Follows all safety procedures as required by internal and external guidelines and policies
- Maintains and follows 5s principles in all work areas at all times
- Participates in rapid improvement events
About the company:With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, our client, formerly known as MedPlast, has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school or equivalent education or job-related training required
- External manufacturing work experience
- Basic mathematical skills to understand tolerance and variation