Company Overview: DatStat, An SCI Solutions Company, is headquartered in Seattles original heart of the city, Pioneer Square. For more than two decades, DatStat has helped clients collect health data to advance clinical, operational, and research efforts in healthcare. DatStat solutions delight users and drive lasting change ultimately making way for a healthier world. SCI Solutions, who is a leading provider of patient access and digital health tools announced earlier in 2018 it had acquired DatStat. The combination of SCIs market-leading patient scheduling, referral management and revenue cycle software with DatStats digital self-service tools for pre-visit preparation, secure messaging, visit summaries and care plans, creates a complete patient access and engagement solution for patients to conveniently connect with their care teams and manage their health.
We have a lot of fantastic work ahead of us, and are looking for extraordinary individuals to join a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds and interests who are passionate about their work.
Ready for your next challenge? Visit us at: https://www.scisolutions.com and https://www.datstat.com
Position Summary: Plans, directs, and coordinates the implementation activities of projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and financial parameters defined in the DatStat/Client contract. The Technical Project Manager directs the DatStat and client teams during implementation and acts as a main point of contact for all sponsorship levels at the client with the support of the DatStat Director of Client Services and assigned DatStat Account executive, if appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Consults with DatStat sales and client management and reviews project SOW to confirm goals, time frame, project scope, and procedures for successful implementation.
- Assists the client, sales team, and designers with the design of the application solution.
- Ensures the right client members are engaged from the launch of the project. Responsible for keeping all project sponsors and participants aware of project and key accomplishments and risks.
- Coordinates project activities with marketing, sales, engineering, operations, client support, and client staff to ensure goals and requirements are met.
- Formalizes scope changes and resulting agreements with Sales and Product, if needed. Escalates issues to DatStat Director Client Services.
Develops and maintains specific project plans specifying goals, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and works with DatStat Director Client Services and Implementation Coordinator for allocation of available resources.
- Completes and/or manages the completion of project status reports, deliverables, milestones, and required tasks; modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Creates a team environment with both client and DatStat team; coordinates with Implementation Coordinator and Director of Client Services to ensure project progresses on schedule and within scope. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Initiates and leads project communication on behalf of both internal and external staff.
- Develops and maintains detailed technical specifications and requirements for the configuration/development of the DatStat product suite solutions and/or custom solutions that use the DatStat API/SDK.
- Develops strong relationships with and reports updates to Client Executives and DatStat Director Client Services to effectively keep projects on track.
- Responsible for communicating with the DatStat Director of Client Services and Client Services Coordinator to confirm revenue milestones for monitoring and reporting of revenue recognition based on established revenue milestones. Immediately alerts DatStat Director Client Services and Client Services Coordinator to any deviations from forecasted revenue and purposes alternative actions to recapture revenue.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelors degree or equivalent; a minimum of 3 years experience in healthcare and/or research consulting and/or technology; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Deep healthcare and/or research industry experience is preferred. Experience working in a services / software organization with experience participating in software development life cycle of full stack solutions preferred.
Please review the attached job description for full list of essential duties, responsibilities, competencies, and other qualifications.